The Straightening Comb is the first-ever men’s heated straightening brush, designed exclusively to smooth out facial hair for an effortlessly soft finish. Untidy beards can be frustrating and unattractive to women. Boost your handsomeness and confidence with a neat and clean look using this Instant Beard Comb Straightener!
CLASSIC - STRAIGHT HAIR COMB
- The classic straight hair comb, easy to use, allows you to easily complete your hairstyle and straighten your beard.
UPGRADE - STRAIGHT HAIR COMB
- New Negative Ion Skill: The beard straightening comb allows hair to be hydrated and smoothed, preventing heat damage and ensuring a healthy, polished look. The bristles of the comb protect face and scalp from overheat. Negative Ion skills ensure even distribution and prevent hair damage.
Daily Use of Hair Gel & Wax can Cause Serious Hair Loss
- Rated #1 Styling Comb of 2020.
- Party, College & Office Ready.
- Promotes Hair Blood Circulation with negative ion technology.
- As per research ” Excessive use of hair wax can cause hair loss. If you are using hair wax way too frequently then it might cause your hair loss and it is made up of various chemicals that can cause damage.
The Straightening Comb suitable for most hair and beards, and will not affect the use effect due to hair quality problems, unless you are bald.
Light Weight & Perfect Gift: This Hair & Beard Straightener is light and small size, suitable for fix facial beard and hair styler during the trip.
Easy to implement, just a few minutes of decoration to meet your needs for different hairstyles. A perfect gift for Father’s Day, your man or boy.
HOW TO USE
- Make sure both hair and beard are completely dry before beginning use.
- Simply plugin and turn the deluxe beard straightener on.
- Wait three minutes for it to reach the optimal temperature of 120 C.
- Brush through the air and beard, going from roots to ends until the desired smoothness is ache v. Multiple passes through the same strands will not damage the hair.
- When finished, switch the deluxe beard straightener off and unplug it, waiting for it cool down before clearing away.